MGNREGA Payment Details Edit or Link To Bank Account – How to add account number in job card: To work in NREGA scheme it is very important to have account number linked in your NREGA job card. Because the work done under it is paid directly in your bank account. If your bank account is not linked with your job card then you will not be paid the money, So get the bank account linked immediately.
The process of adding account numbers in MNREGA job card is very easy. But most of the job cardholders are not able to take advantage of it due to a lack of knowledge about it. So here we are telling About in a very simple way how to add an account number to your job card? To know its complete process, read the information mentioned here carefully. So let’s get started.
Also Read:- NFC full form in Mobile banking
MGNREGA Payment Details Edit or How to add an account number in the job card?
- To add an account number to the job card, one has to first get the application form. It will be found in Gram Panchayat / Nagar Panchayat.
- The form for linking account number in the NREGA job card can also be downloaded online from the link given here – Link
- After receiving the application form, fill in the name of the applicant, the name of the members carefully.
- In the form, fill the details related to the account number account number carefully.
- After filling out the application form completely, but the applicant’s signature or thumb impression at the bottom.
- #After filling out the form completely, attach the photocopies of all the required documents.
- After the application form is ready, submit it to the concerned officer in the Gram Panchayat / Nagar Panchayat office.
- #After checking your application and documents, the account number will be added to your NREGA job card.
- Contact the nearest customer care center to get the job card account number linked online.
Documents required for MGNREGA Payment Details Edit or Link To Bank Account
Photocopy of Aadhar Card.
Voter ID Card.
Photocopy of bank passbook.
Passport size photo.
To add the account number to the NREGA job card, first of all, get the application form and fill it out carefully. Such as – Name, Name of the members, Account number, etc. After this, attach the photocopies of all the required documents with the form. Now submit the prepared application form to the concerned office. After checking your application, the account number will be added to your MNREGA job card within the stipulated time period.
MGNREGA Payment Details Edit or Link To Bank Account – How to add an account number in a job card, its complete step-by-step is explained here in a very simple way. Now any person will be able to get the account number linked to his NREGA job card without any hassle.
5 thoughts on “MGNREGA Payment Details Edit or Link To Bank Account”
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Mgnregs bank acoun link
Benificary but not getting the benifits
Khangar ram devpal dandhewa
Mnrega account link
Comments are closed.